CEO interviews high hashish entrepreneurs to disclose hashish business insights
SAN DIEGO – March 4, 2021 /Canna Newswire/ – CannabizTeam, the world’s largest cannabis-focused government search and staffing agency, has launched the primary season of its hashish business podcast, Aim Higher. The podcast is hosted by CannabizTeam CEO Liesl Bernard and options conversations with inspirational entrepreneurs and leaders within the hashish enterprise. Season 1 of Aim Higher consists of 12 episodes exploring what it takes to achieve success within the hashish business.
“Whether or not you might be looking for a hashish job, want to advance in your hashish profession, or are merely increasing your information on the hashish business, Aim Higher is for you,” stated Bernard. “We interview leaders from throughout the business and canopy a variety of subjects to verify our listeners go away with a greater understanding of hashish enterprise and tradition. Connecting with so many entrepreneurs who’ve turned their ardour for hashish right into a occupation has been actually inspiring.”
Visitors on Season 1 of The Aim Higher Podcast embrace:
- Jonathan Small, Inexperienced Entrepreneur: How the Hashish Trade is Thriving within the Journalism and Podcasting House
- Codie Sanchez, Entourage Impact Capital: Investing, Essential Pondering and Shifting Ahead in a Disaster
- Casey Georgeson, Saint Jane Magnificence: Reworking the Clear Magnificence House
- Max Simon, Inexperienced Flower Media: Shining Your Consideration on Alternative and Schooling
- Leah Heise, Ascend Wellness: Advocating for Your self and Your Well being
- Vince Ning, Nabis Distribution: Constructing Startups, Hiring Expertise and Management Classes
- Dahlia Mertens, Mary Jane Medicinals: The Constructive Intentions Behind Mary Jane’s Medicinals
- Shawn Gold, Pilgrim Soul: Utilizing Hashish to Improve Creativity
- Adrian Sedlin, Canndescent: Creating a Hashish Model Approachable to a Mainstream Viewers
- Kaiya Bercow, Utopia: Making a Product First Model, Flexibility and Mentorship
- Arian Roman, Alysida Well being: Constructing Loyalty, Schooling and Belief With The Client
- Jon Saco, March and Ash: Constructing a Sturdy Crew and Sustainable Development
The Aim Higher Podcast provides listeners a possibility to take a seat down and discover the minds of profitable hashish executives. To study extra or to hearken to Season 1 in its entirety, go to The Aim Higher Podcast on Apple Podcasts.
CannabizTeam is obsessed with connecting high expertise with hashish careers on the main non-public and public hashish firms. Since 2016, the hashish business recruiting agency has positioned 1000’s of candidates throughout North America and Europe.
CannabizTeam is the world’s largest cannabis-focused government search and staffing agency offering companies for the highest hashish, CBD and hemp companies in the US, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Based in 2016 by internationally acclaimed government recruiter Liesl Bernard, CannabizTeam identifies and delivers superior expertise that possesses the drive, abilities and cultural match distinctive to every shopper and firm function. Headquartered in San Diego, CannabizTeam now has places of work in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Miami, Orlando and Santa Rosa, with a Newark location coming quickly. By means of intensive international attain and unparalleled enterprise relationships, CannabizTeam and its 4 staffing divisions (CT Government Search, CannabizTeam Direct Rent, CannabizTemp and CT Board Placement) place over 1,000 candidates a 12 months for purchasers. Join the CannabizTeam e-newsletter to obtain weekly updates on the highest candidates in hashish: www.cannabizteam.com.
# CNW #